Shareholders’ Agreement

Released: 28/05/2018 – 07:00 GMT
RNS Number : 4352P
Kedrion S.p.A.
28 May 2018

Castelvecchio Pascoli (Lucca, Italy), 28 May 2018 – Following the expiration of the Investment Agreement dated 28 May 2012, as subsequently amended and supplemented, on 25 May 2018 Sestant Internazionale S.p.A., Sestant S.p.A. and FSI Investimenti S.p.A. signed a new Shareholders’ Agreement concerning their shareholdings in Kedrion S.p.A.

The provisions of the Agreement as well as the rights and the obligations of the shareholders regarding the corporate governance of Kedrion remain substantially unchanged. The Agreement will expire on the earlier of five years from signing or the date on which the shares of the Company become publicly traded.

For further information, please write to [email protected]  


Sestant Internazionale S.p.A. and Sestant S.p.A. jointly hold 74.94% of the share capital and the voting rights of Kedrion S.p.A.; the remaining 25.06% is held by FSI Investimenti S.p.A.


About Kedrion

Kedrion is a leading biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, production and distribution of plasma-derived therapeutic products for use in treating serious diseases, disorders and conditions such as immune system deficiencies and coagulation disorders.

The Company operates through a fully integrated business model from the collection of plasma in its own centers in the United States, Hungary and Germany to fractionation and production in its manufacturing facilities located in Italy, Hungary and the United States.

Headquartered in Castelvecchio Pascoli (Italy), Kedrion has over 2,400 employees and a commercial presence in approximately 100 countries worldwide.

Kedrion places a high value on the welfare of those who benefit from its products, as well as on the people and the communities it serves.

Additional information about Kedrion can be found at